DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
RockinRDodge said:
Maybe one of you can answer a question for me. Is there any way to disable the panic alarm button on the remote? The only thing it is good for is pressing up agaist the inside of my pocket or pocket knife or keys and setting off the panic alarm, which sends me through the roof. Thanks.
Oh you like that too LOL. the old panic alarm that goes off when you bump the keys in your pocket LOL. It's so nice in a parking lot with others around. At least I'm not the only one having that problem. LOL

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
How about hooking the center belt in ythe driver buckle? I do that

·
Registered
414 Posts
SamCarroll said:
we didt know any better :D
I won't hold it against you. :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
mitchgmace said:
Oh you like that too LOL. the old panic alarm that goes off when you bump the keys in your pocket LOL. It's so nice in a parking lot with others around. At least I'm not the only one having that problem. LOL
I just did it again when I went out to take pictures of the spindle on the left side for another thread. The neighbors must really like me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I passed another Ram on the road today. Let me tell you, I could see his seat belt light lit up from a mile away. Im not kidding you, the second I looked in to check out his interior approching a stop light, the first thing I saw was the bright red seat belt sign lit up. Of course a policeman in an impala would not be able to see it sitting low in a car. Anyways, moral of the story, even if your driving 10 feet, you should always wear your seat belt. You never know what might happen.

·
Registered
616 Posts
mheideman said:
That damn infernal binging is going to get me commited to a mental hospital. I read the owners manual on how to disarm it, but it doesnt work. I tried it like 20 times. I do construction work, and make many short trips around the jobsite. Buckling the seatbelt is a waste of time to drive like 30 seconds. :whackit: :VHOT:

just take the one from the center passenger and put it in the one for the driver. simple

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't wear my seatbelt when I'm backing up to hitch up my trailer or when I'm backing my trailer into a pit stall or space. At all other times I always have it on.

I like the solitude of braking up without the chime.

Now if I could just get rid of the key buzzer, (That's another story)

Dave

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I finally figured it out!!!! O.K. Listen Up everyone who still has problems with disarming that damn seatbelt dinger thingey. Sit in the truck and close the door. Put the key in the ignition. Turn it one click toward the front, so just the mileage display only comes up. Buckle the seatbelt. Turn the key another click forward, so all the dash lights come on. Dont start the truck. Un buckle and rebuckle the seatbelt 3 times ONLY! ending with it buckled. Turn the key back towards you one click. Youll here a confirmation chime! WOOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Fred Mertz said:
I don't wear my seatbelt when I'm backing up to hitch up my trailer or when I'm backing my trailer into a pit stall or space. At all other times I always have it on.

I like the solitude of braking up without the chime.

Now if I could just get rid of the key buzzer, (That's another story)

Dave
Or the atuo door locks, I'm geting tired of going back around to unlock the doors to get something out of the right side back door.

·
Austrian Ram
728 Posts
Got Rid Of The Chime Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :d :d

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.