DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the beam correct? Do they blind oncoming cars? Do you need the little caps on the bulbs?

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
Quads or Duals, HID plug n play bulbs throw scattered light. But, its not as bad as a lot of them out there. Ive seen a few 4th gens with PNP kits, they are ok if you are in the city, but where Im at in the sticks, no street lights or anything, PNP's sucks for oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had the PnP kit on mine cause there was nothing else available. Much better then the stock lights for sure. After Chris Merritt did projectors on his, I think I was like the 3rd truck to put them in. Its like the difference between spot and flood lights. Personally I see nothing wrong with the PnPs as far as glare goes. If you can see better you might see me better. I just think they shouldn't sell anything over 6k. I hate these pink, blue and purple lights...

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have plug n play HIDs in mine and if you adjust the headlights after the install you should have no problem. PNP HIDs tend to project the light higher than the stock bulbs so it is important to adjust the headlights after the install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.