• OTHER

Votes: 67 14.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Thats a good question... Its been so long i dont have any clue how i found the site! Glad i did though, this is like my second home!

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Maybe google....I dont know.....why you sweatin me bro?

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
online search for me! first one i pick imagine that!:crazy: and now i am broke:D

·
Sysco
259 Posts
I just stumbled on to this site looking for others that were interested in Dodge, best thing I could have done for me and my truck, I don't post a whole lot but I have learned a ton and have gotten to know some really nice people. I'm glad I found you Dodgetalk.

JP

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hemi Dave & Freelantz introduced me to this place when I bought my latest truck.

·
Registered
227 Posts
started at Dodge Truck World, then ended up here....

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
was on anothe forum (rumblebee.org and went to laps for charity and Zemog told me about it :rck:

·
Registered
161 Posts
i heard from a member on another site who is also a member here

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
time for me to bring up a sorta dead thread:D

:5191beatdeadhorse:

my friend cbch9003(don't post too much) told me about it when school started this year, so, i just kinda lurked around a lil bit here and there, but, i decided to register back in October of last year, and, didn't post to much till around December...

so, in about 6 months, i have 6 THOUSAND posts:party0003::ylsuper::tup::party:

:dtrocks:

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Found it when my Durango was throwing codes at me.....and I found out a few tricks, then a month later I signed up. And, I used Google....

It's a great time here!!!!:D

·
Average Guy
2,632 Posts
Google is my friend

I Googled Dodge Ram Forums and the top two sites were this and HTC. I came here and asked a ton of questions about what I should or shouldn't do when I ordered my truck and this and HTC helped me to get the perfect truck that will suit my needs for the next many years to come.

·
Senior Moparologist
129 Posts
I was surfing the web on another Mopar Website and this site was on the links page. I am Very Happy to have found this forum. What a valuable resource for ALL Mopar owners. For all the Chevy and Ford owners: Oh well, you choose to drive the inferior brands.

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
Also found it through Google

·
Chad Loves His Hemi
447 Posts
******* Cowboy told me about this... I like to think of DodgeTalk as a regularly Updated version of the Bible.

·
Mopar Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11,190 Posts
121 - 140 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.