• OTHER

Votes: 67 14.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
i found it looking at dodge mudding pics on google !

·
BlackMamba50 VTCOA
1,100 Posts
I voted other, I wasn't given a choice in the matter!
:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh:evillaugh​

·
what's your left leg doin
2,288 Posts
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

And here is another......."other" vote.
I also got refered here by someone on a ford (ranger) forum. http://www.generation-edge.info/

I was researching half-ton pick-ups with V8's and stickshifts.
Someone told me this was the place to come to learn about dodges.

....And they were soooo right! :rck:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
i used to be on **************** until one day i saw air ram's sig about dodgetalk being the best dodge forum. needless to say i dont go to dodgeforms any more.

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
I got lucky and found this forum when I was looking for reviews on a K&N CAI. Man I am so glad I clicked on the link to this site. :rck:

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Heard from Durango owners club website

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
demondreams2005 said:
somehow found my way to air-rams website and found a link there and clicked it...this is the greatest website especially since i grew up with only mopars and they are in my blood forever...and grandpa was an engineer at chrysler and uncle worked in automation at twinsburg ohio plant...im one of those boys with those THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE STICKERS!!!
DannyMK2 said:
i used to be on **************** until one day i saw air ram's sig about dodgetalk being the best dodge forum. needless to say i dont go to dodgeforms any more.
OK... thats two I have been able to convert...

We have a Dodge Talk Banner on our site and I can say it gets over 100 hits a month... there has to be at least a few people who have found their way from our site or from our E-BAY auctions.... Perhaps they have not found the POLL section yet....

I have been part of a few sites, and when they lose sight of what is actually important they begin their trip down hill... DTO used to be a great site... Now its SLOW and honestly its sad. DTW used to be a great site, but now it seems to be run by people who are only in it for the money as they run their members off... Try to become a sponsor over their and you will CHOKE when you hear how much they want.... Also I dont care for the "VIBE" on that site, quick to judge and attack without any reason... they have also started to SLOW DOWN in terms of reponse times to questions.

Dodge Talk on the other hand has just gotten better, with better members, better sponsors, just a flat out better comunity. I was happy when I was a regualr member and Im glad I became a sponsor of such a great forum.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
doing research for a repair of my older 02...i also typed dodge talk and found dodgetalk......creepy, lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was on ****************** but found that they were too unhelpful and instead liked to back talk each other and throw around macho-isms. The mods were worst than the members. I come here for a more positive, helpful atmosphere. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
I was born here… lol jk

Before I knew anything about forums, I wanted to get an air intake because my friend had one on his ram so I started looking online. Stumbled across this site a couple times but didn’t think anything of it.

Then that same buddy ended up buying another intake but this time from Nick (AIR_RAM) so I wanted one too because he told me Nick was a local. So he gave me Nick’s # and I called him. After going to Nicks place and talking for a while he told me the intakes would be for sale soon on dodgetalk.com, so I came and signed up. Didn’t end up buying the intake but have bought other things from him.

This was also the very first forum I signed up for.... EVER :rck:

·
BigMi
618 Posts
Google is god

·
I don't give a...........
1,360 Posts
If I remember correctly, I received an e-mail back in 2003 because I was a member of dodgedakotas.com and joined then. Wow, I've been a member here for 5 years, that's nuts. How long has this website been around???

·
I don't give a...........
1,360 Posts
midntrdr said:
Found a link on someones cardomain.com page.
Or maybe that's how I found out about it.....all hell, I can't remember what happened last week, let alone that long ago. But who cares, DT is the best forum on the internet, and that's all that matters. :dtrocks:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hate bashing other sites or even promoting sites but I have found a lot of great tech information on DT. I don’t have a diesel truck but there's a lot of tech information on Diesel Truck Resources. DTW is mainly for chapters now, I cant find much tech stuff and the forums search sucks big time.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.