Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was online looking for some information regarding my truck. The forum is very helpful

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been wanting to join a forum for advice on how to modify my truck... so today I finally just looked up Dodge RAM forums and here we are!

·
Year 1 Member
737 Posts
Internet search after I purchased my 97 Ram and needed some info. Was active back in the late 2000s because that old 97 was always needing something. I am going to try and hang around a bit more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I bought a 98 QC 1500 two weeks ago with 170K miles on the clock. All stock. Runs great, but one heavy load of dirt showed me the Trac Loc problem. Had no clue about these gems :-(. So I started doing my homework on Yahoo and here I am.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was looking for an answer to an engine fault code and found my answer right here on Dodge Talk.com!....I'm glad I found this forum :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I came across Dodgetalk through google. I am looking where to get wiring harnesses for my 1980 Dodge Power Wagon and came across a forum site, aka Dodgetalk. My grandfather has always had luck with forums in the past so I decided to try it out. And I have already found a couple forums to read through.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.