·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Welcome to DT!

:dtrocks:

·
Moose
4,478 Posts
Facebook. Now I don't go on Facebook anymore and went back to the forums like the way I was before. People are real and not fake on the forums and you will learn at least one thing a day reading up on threads where Facebook is meaningless clutter that numbs your brain. Im so over it can you tell lol:ugh

Now I don't have my face buried in FB I look around and enjoy my surroundings. As I look around I also see everyone is zombiefied by social media and can't believe I used to be like that. I'm not impressed :mad:

But glad I'm back on the forums:rck:
Dude....I'm glad someone else has noticed this. The are a whole lot more jackwagons on FB groups than on forums....which is weird because you'd think it would be the other way around. Ya know....hiding behind a screen name and all.:ugh
haha funny. I guess you both haven been on forums long enough.

Friends referred me way back in 2001 when I got my first mopar :gr_patrio

·
That Weird Guy
686 Posts
haha funny. I guess you both haven been on forums long enough.

Friends referred me way back in 2001 when I got my first mopar :gr_patrio
See I don't understand that because I've found the opposite to be true. How many Dodge truck FB groups are you on? lol *******s are rampant.

·
Moose
4,478 Posts
Drama always been on forums. Its just easier to hide. Also it's just not on lame truck fb pages lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

·
That Weird Guy
686 Posts
Drama always been on forums. Its just easier to hide. Also it's just not on lame truck fb pages lol

True, but I found there's more *******s on FB.....maybe it's because RF is so cool. lol

AND WHY DOES DT EDIT POSTS OUT NOW?! :mad:

·
Moose
4,478 Posts
True, but I found there's more *******s on FB.....maybe it's because RF is so cool. lol

AND WHY DOES DT EDIT POSTS OUT NOW?! :mad:
Always has lol

·
That Weird Guy
686 Posts

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
It's part of the webs sites software. Remember, it's a PG site and the software places the "****" over the non-PG words.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Just noticed this thread. More than half of the choices didn't exist when i signed up! It probably came up in a search for something. I'm always looking stuff up. I been using Google since around 1999 so Google it is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
As a previous Hummer owner and Impala SS owner, I've always tried to a be an active forum member to message board sites dedicated to those vehicles. As a soon-to-be Ram owner, I was looking around the interwebs for a board to join.

After Google's trusty help, I found you all! Glad to be on board and am looking forward to becoming part of the DT family.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Really enjoy the topics and expertise and value each person brings to the board.

So how do you join the clubs on here for certain paint jobs.. etc
THE ELITE WHITE TRUCK CLUB

·
Registered
1 Posts
Turned my 2007 Durango on and dSh lights began flashing Also no buss showing.Disconnected battery and re onnected it .It has Been Fine since.But for how long.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Turned my 2007 Durango on and dSh lights began flashing Also no buss showing.Disconnected battery and re onnected it .It has Been Fine since.But for how long.
RVView,

Welcome to the forum! If this issue reoccurs, I encourage you to start a separate thread so we can help you out.

·
Old Cars, Strong Hearts
789 Posts
Googled it ... was looking for a Dodge forum to join & this was the 1st one listed.....

Cort :) Old Cars, Strong Hearts
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"I could feel a sweet beginning" __ Vince Gill __ 'Cinderella'

·
Registered
183 Posts
Google search.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I presented my dad the pic, but he doesn’t want a long bed truck...or an prolonged cab. Sorry, he is very actual about what he wants.

Nice looking rims

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.