• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you come across DodgeTalk.com? Please vote above on the option that helped you find your way here.

Thanks! :tup:

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
It's been so long I don't remember! Was there even a Google back in 2006? :D

It all started when I bought a 2000 Dakota back in 11/05. I'm sure it was either Google or Yahoo but I found this great forum and have been here ever since. That was my first Mopar and haven't driven anything else since. I've had that Dakota, three Rams including the current one, a Charger, and a Jeep GC. The wife drove the Charger and drives the Jeep now. I'm glad I was able to switch her to Mopar as well!

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
Same here; I'm not sure. I think it was while I was searching the web for upgrade parts.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I know it wasn't Facebook... that wasn't even around back then. I think Google maybe? Or Yahoo? I don't know, it's been so damn long.

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
google for me. i bought my truck, drove it home and googled dodge forum, so i could start learning what hemi's like (mod wise). and ive loved dodgetalk since

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Don't remember. I just searched for Dodge forums and I am.
:rck:

·
That Weird Guy
686 Posts
I guess I'll select Google. Known about DT for a long time just never became a member.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
I was messing around on google after I bought my 2004 2500 Hemi and saw something about the Hemi Tick on DT. It's all been down hill from there for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Log on Old School

Hello Kevin from the High Desert of California. Looking forward to reading and posting. Now just need to figure out how to post photos. I drive a 1998 Dodge Durango SLT 5.2. :gr_patrio I am also a Retired Navy MCPO service years July 1976 - September 2007.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was actually finding some good forum on Google until I came across this wonderful forum. I am so so happy that I found this forum. :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.