DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just orderd a test pipe cat without thinking about my o2 sensor? i was checking out some o2 simulators on ebay will that stop my truck from running like crap and throwing a check engine?

nick

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Do a search here for Non-foulers and see how the guys use them. The only other way is to have the CEL turned off via custom runing

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Do a search here for Non-foulers and see how the guys use them. The only other way is to have the CEL turned off via custom runing
x2 on the non-foulers.

Some times disabling the o2 sensors using custom tuning does not work, didn't for me.

·
NighthawkII
205 Posts
Here are some pics check it out.

Attachments

·
~TYLER~
2,389 Posts
great pics, i've been looking to get long tubes for a long time so been trying to do my research first.

were did you get the non foulers.

price?

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
great pics, i've been looking to get long tubes for a long time so been trying to do my research first.

were did you get the non foulers.

price?
ive got a set of 4 you can have for $10 shipped. I bought them to use them because I have no cats. Then i had my CEL turned off for them for the O2's so I didnt use them. They are sitting in my truck rolling around in the center console. I cant return them because I took them out of the packing and threw it away with the anticipation of using them. Ive got 4 of them to clarify.

·
NighthawkII
205 Posts
I bought them at Oreilys, Autozone carries them also. I believe I paid $3.95 and you get two non foulers per box.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are all non-foulers the same size? i think someone said i need a size 18 or something

I bought them at Oreilys, Autozone carries them also. I believe I paid $3.95 and you get two non foulers per box.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the help if none of my stores around here have them weedahoe ill take those off your hands

·
NighthawkII
205 Posts
They come in different sizes the first time I bought a pair I accidentally purchased the 14mm ones and they were way to small. I had to go back exchange those for the 18mm ones and they worked perfect.

·
Tex
3,717 Posts
i just had a custom tune done today to delete my rear o2. seems the easiest, don't even have to get under the truck and stack non foulers. i don't need mine deleted yet, i am just going to test to see if i can pass my obd2 emissions test with the rear o2 turned off before i do my LT headers and ORY with no cat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.