Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/magnum_300mettngreet.htm

Here is a link to a web page at my site if anyone is interested. We had a pretty darn good turn-out with some unbelievable cars. Hope you all enjoy it!
KK

PS: I will be posting this on every forum so keep your "I'm seeing this post everywhere!" comments to yourself. PLEASE! (LOL!)

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
whered those 6.1s come from?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
viper24 said:
whered those 6.1s come from?
viper24,
Actually, there was only one SRT8 and it was a 300C. There was another guy with SRT wheels on a regular 300 too. There were some badass 300's in attendance. I'm talking BIG $'s invested!
KK

·
Registered
419 Posts
"blackarmy's ride! Love the California duster! What happens if you live in Arizona? Never mind!"

apparently I have a magnum and i was at the meet????? :huh:
Was someone pretending to be me??? :VHOT:

:thatfunny

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blackarmy said:
"blackarmy's ride! Love the California duster! What happens if you live in Arizona? Never mind!"

ba,
Wow! Hard to believe old (and I mean old!) qzking made ANOTHER mistake! Sorry! I have no memory left so I took video/audio clips of a lot of the members so I could go back later and hear (see remember) their names. Even that didn't work! Now I've got to take the digital camera back out and go through the clips and correct my blunder!

Well, you shoulda been there anyway!
KK

·
Registered
176 Posts
blackarmy said:

Think the two names blackcomb and blackarmy were interchanged?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
obiwan said:
Think the two names blackcomb and blackarmy were interchanged?
Yep! Just uploaded the correction in less than 3 minutes from when I got blackarmy's heads up! Check it out now.
KK

PS: Does everyone with a black Magnum have to start their scrren name with "black" just to cunfuse qzking? Actually doesn't take much to do that.
KK

·
Registered
401 Posts
Damn u kk....LMAO. My hood rocks! Don't be jealous of us lil ol SXT's now! All I have to do you know is switch one letter and me and you will be the same in the coming months. Well.....that's where the similarities end and the tire marks where you used to be begins......

Sides...KK knows my car is the stuff! :rck:

:)

Nice meeting you as well!

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
qzking said:
viper24,
Actually, there was only one SRT8 and it was a 300C. There was another guy with SRT wheels on a regular 300 too. There were some badass 300's in attendance. I'm talking BIG $'s invested!
KK
yeah no kidding! i wish we had get togethers up here in norcal... there is the occasional vca (viper club of america) meeting but a ram meet would be way more fun, discuss drops, showoff mods... on a viper you can supercharge/turbocharge or put on some exhaust... not the same atmosphere as these rams...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blackcomb said:
Damn u kk....LMAO. My hood rocks! Don't be jealous of us lil ol SXT's now! All I have to do you know is switch one letter and me and.......
That's it Blackcomb! Great idea. I'm changing my screen name to "Blackbomb"! Thanks for the "switch one letter" suggestion!
KK

·
Registered
401 Posts
LMAO....only when you take that beast to a meet will I allow that! :)

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Amazing photos! I just love these cars. Each time I sit behind the wheel of a Magnum I am more and more tempted to buy one now instead of waiting til next year like I know I should. :D

Glad to see such a great turnout at your meet! :tup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
290 Posts
nice pics

anybody notice the 17th photo down the red mag rear emblem .it says" MAD FUN" instead of "MAGNUM" pretty sweet.i gotta have it.anyone know how i can get one?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the75powerwagon said:
any dodge meet in northern california would be sweet.. there just isnt enough of us.. and we're too far spread out.
Here's your chance!
KK
Posted today on this thread by obiwan
"Were having a dyno meet n greet then a trip to the strip for friday nite tune & test sessions. You can run the quarter, get your times and meet other nor-cal mag owners."
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=13182

June 24th check the link above

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for checking out the S.C. Meet-N-Greet!

Well, it's been 24 hours since I posted those pics on my web site an we've had 566 views! Thanks for checking it out and I hope you all get to attend one of these fun get-togethers in your area soon!
Cheers!
KK

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.