DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Official qwerty thief
13,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, im not sure im in the right place but here we go anyways. I just quired a 1956 Dodge Town Panel truck. Origionaly had a ^ cyl in it but that was taken out and a 318 currently rests in the engine bay, form a 63 newyorker, doesnt run nad the previous owner never hooked it up, it does have a tranny on it but im prob gonna take both out and replace them with a 383 or a 440 not sure yet. She needs alot of work but im willing to put in the time to make her look good. I have put a couple pics at the bottom of the post, as you can see she is in a sad state. Im sure with some help she will survive ok though. If anyone has some advie or insight to these turcks i would greatly appreciate it.Looking forwrad to being around the boards and hole to have this done in a few years to show off.

Attachments

· Official qwerty thief
13,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well im gonna tryand make that 318 run first to drive it onto a trailer to move it, then get the body worked on nad order the new engine and tranny, then acesories, then hopefully by the time ive afforded all that the truck will be done with all the patchwork and i can put it all in wire it, then start on the suspension, then the interior, then well the list keeps goin lol

· Do It In A Van
8,067 Posts
I love the vintage Ram's head! I always like the Town Panels/Wagon. I prefer the 58-68 models but that's going to be one heck of a truck when she's done.

· Registered
70 Posts
thats just too sweet dude. im stoked for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.