DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its been a loooooooooooooooooong time since i've been on here...its been maybe 3 years since i had my 94 Dakota and was using this forum before I bought my Sonoma which is about to go out the door. I can't beleive i even remembered my username/password! So I'm buying my bosses 03 Durango SXT. He has factory leather heated seats from a different durango. what do i need to do to get these hooked up...there are no switches or anything...just the power to the adjustments is hookedup...do i need a seperate wiring harness???? where do the switches go? tried looking for a writeup but had no luck. Thanks in advance!

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
From the factory both switches connect to a 'heated seat module' which then connects to the driver/passenger heated seats through a 3-pin connector which is for the cushion, back, and ground. (A coincidence you're asking, my son told me just last night that the back has a heater, I never noticed it, we were discussing how toasty our butts were. LOL. It hasn't risen above 32 here in a few weeks! ) So, you've only got the seats with the 3 pin connectors?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.