DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 88 D150 with the 5.2 318.

It's a really tidy truck, just a couple of bits I'd like to tidy up.

The Hood liner is falling apart. Has anyone bought a replacement they'd recommend?

Cheers

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just put one on similar to the LMC offering. You can see my 88 boozer thread in the vehicle build section and it has pictures and details. I like it / it’s not cheap but what I wanted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just put one on similar to the LMC offering. You can see my 88 boozer thread in the vehicle build section and it has pictures and details. I like it / it’s not cheap but what I wanted.
Thanks. I've just taken a quick look. There's actually quite a bit more in that thread that's of interest to me. I particularly appreciated the flag on the wall in the garage. :smile

·
Registered
90 Posts
It’s a small world - I saw after I posted your location was Tauranga. I live in South Carolina now but went to school at Otumoetai College growing up and still have family at the Mount. Don’t remember seeing any first gens over there either so that is pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s a small world - I saw after I posted your location was Tauranga. I live in South Carolina now but went to school at Otumoetai College growing up and still have family at the Mount. Don’t remember seeing any first gens over there either so that is pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, small world indeed. We are in Pyes Pa, you wouldn't recognise the place if you left more than ten years ago. There are one or two 1st Gen's kicking about but nothing local. Mine came back from the sprayers a couple of months ago, re-sprayed in the original two-tone brown, nice truck all original.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts