DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in a trade for the chrome grille for my honeycomb grille. I've seen a lot of people wanting the honeycomb, as compensation for the difference, I'll pay for shipping on both items. (To me and from me) :D

(All I'm offering is the honeycomb portion, not the grille shell or any of the connecting pieces... that won't be needed if we're doing a trade)

·
Registered
733 Posts
ok lemme get this straight...you want the chrome grille...for just your honeycomb? your not offering the shell also? what color is it? or am I just missing this completely

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm painting the shell, it used to be chrome, I just completely sanded it down (and I'm writing a how-to for this)

I'm sure they're not even close in cost, but I figured it'd be worth a try since a lot of people seem to be looking for the honeycomb grille, and like I said, willing to pay shipping for each =P

Quote from uncbob:

"When my buddy came over to install his OEM billet ( I traded my honey comb with a woman at RumbleBee.Org for it so he got it gratis ) it was in the high 30s and he was leary of pulling the shell off and cracking it ."

Like I said, worth a try since a lot of people want it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I was actually willing to trade my chrome stocker for a honeycomb stocker but then I went and painted my chrome insert black. Now I love my black insert. Paying shipping both ways is still beneficial. You might get an offer. If not, try offering a cash supplement for the people sitting on the fence.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yellow04Hemi, reading your thread about painting it was what made me make this offer in the first place. Already having the honeycomb parts out was just coincidence. =P

·
Registered
733 Posts
ok I guess I think I understand what your saying...but maybe you can clarify if Im on the right path...I have a slt chrome shell with the black honeycomb grille inserts...Ive been looking for a red shell with the honeycomb inserts... is this what your looking for ? cuz if so thats what I need.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, I'm trading just the honeycomb insert (NOT the grille shell). However, once I'm doing painting my chrome grille shell you can use my tutorial for a guide to do yours =P

My grille shell is coming along nicely and should be done today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*bump*

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Depending on how much money you want for compensation, I'll consider sending some cash along with my grille in exchange for your sport grille. Let me know =/

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*bump*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.