DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a computer driven roll vinyl cutter from my side work as a sign maker. I took some measurements and cut these from 3M Marine Grade Vinyl. I also did the 3rd brake light cover. Just looking for opinions here so let me know what you think... THANKS!

Attachments

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Looks good to me. How dark can you make it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine are "black". Doesn't have the shine of the paint, but it blends pretty well. The vinyl is opaque so no light comes through. They can be made in any color too. Thanks!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looks great man. I dig the looks of that. :tup: Any chance of some close ups? Basically the vinyl overlays the edges/surrounding portions of the lights? Its a clean mod thats for sure.

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Cool man. These could be a nice temporary mod, until I step up to smoked LED tails and 3rd brake lights.

KB

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
in for beta tester, send me some i will give you some real life feed back. no advertising like word of mouth so hook it up.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
the lines around the light on the inside of the tails should follow the outline of the outside of the lense

·
LSU
1,286 Posts
I like it.. bet it looks good at night with the lights on.. but i think that i would go with tinting them give it a cleaner look and I think that it would flow better.. just my opinion but it looks good..

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
in for beta tester, send me some i will give you some real life feed back. no advertising like word of mouth so hook it up.
Hell Yeah :rck: :IDEA: :IDEA: :IDEA:

the lines around the light on the inside of the tails should follow the outline of the outside of the lense
I agree byrdawg13, i thought about masking off the parts i wanted red and painting white the exact same lines you mean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.