DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
that is pretty darn big, and also pretty darn heavy. Most likely need a metal frame around or inside of the box to hold it in place. That and alot of gussets so it doesnt crack and fall apart. How much airspace does that sub need. We need a video of that bad boy rattleing the crap out of a car.

·
Registered
649 Posts
That is pretty big but I have heard of bigger. One rumor (don't hold it to me because I heard it from a Kicker rep) is that Kicker is going to be coming out with a 28" solo X for comp. use only. I hear that they are only making like 50 of them. Anyone else hear something like this?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Yea, I found that a week or so ago when I was on their site... that's just insane.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah, I have 2 of these in my D.... :hair: no, not really, but that'd be some serious system in someone's car. :rck: Suckers gotta be expensive. My near by audio shop had an 18" Kicker Solo X. That sucker was pretty big and cost I think $1000 or $1500, i can't remember....

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
According to Maxim magazine where I first found it... it's $6,000. :eek:

·
Registered
337 Posts
audiobahn makes a 36 inch subwoofer. i saw it in a product catalog at a car audio dealer. now thats a big sub.

·
Registered
302 Posts
2thed beat me to it. I was jsut gonna say someone made a 36" that is in some type of suv/car. Pretty friken huge.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
yep.....saw that thing at CES..................only 50 will be made.........weigh 300 pounds each.............IMHO not something I would ever even think about

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Not even think about? Man, no way could I get those... but damn I'm thinkin. lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
How many alternator would you need?

·
Registered
557 Posts

Here is another unessesary beast of a sub that has been aroun far longer...

·
Registered
337 Posts
i saw a picture of that audiobahn sub and it had some chick laying down inside the sub cone and all that was sticking out was her feet and her head. of course she could have been a really short chick, but dang!!! its still huge.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.