DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea well about a week and a half ago my girlfriend was driving my truck and somebody I guess over ran a stop sign and hit my truck and took off!!!....it was her first accident and luckily she was ok...she kind of freaked out and did not get a license plate number of the car...and as you can see that little car did a little damage.....

Attachments

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
but after about a week later and a trip to Hurst Collision Works..and several benjamins spent....the truck is as good as new!!! and I had the handles sprayed as well...looks good!!!....Hurst did a great job!!!!..thanks again Colin!!!!

Attachments

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
looks great! how did he fix the bumper as im having an issue with mine and it looks like that...new bumper or repair?

· Registered
5,341 Posts
DodgeGuy524 said:
that's gotta be nice. I wish I had some expensive extra parts just lying around.
~Dodge Guy~

That'd be better then having an expensive girlfriend just laying around...

· Registered
3,489 Posts
that car that hit you truck must have some blue paint left on it somewhere!

did you replace the fender?

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MeenGreen5.2 said:
that car that hit you truck must have some blue paint left on it somewhere!

did you replace the fender?
lol..yea...I wanted to cry when I seen the truck coming down the road..Im just glad they did not hit directly on the wheel...it prolly would have been alot worse I assume....but yea Hurst replaced the fender......

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
well at least some good came from it. You got your door handles color matched

· Daytona #8457
778 Posts
I saw a truck with color matched handles the other day and they were all scratched to hell. Is this the norm for all you guys with painted handles? If so, I don't know if I am gonna pay for that. lol

~Dodge Guy~

· SOFA KING AWESOME
562 Posts
did your ins cover it? I just had the pleasure of being bent over myself. A woman side swipped my truck on HWY 59 and guess what? her hubby's a cop and was first on the scene. No police report filed, so her ins comp denied my claim :VHOT:

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
RedRaiderHemi said:
did your ins cover it? I just had the pleasure of being bent over myself. A woman side swipped my truck on HWY 59 and guess what? her hubby's a cop and was first on the scene. No police report filed, so her ins comp denied my claim :VHOT:

wtf?!

· Registered
2,639 Posts
Helllllo lawsuit!!!!! Screw that, sic you insurance company on them!!

· Registered
448 Posts
That truck looks great.

· Master Baiter
582 Posts
RiCh1HTX said:
Yea well about a week and a half ago my girlfriend was driving my truck and somebody I guess over ran a stop sign and hit my truck and took off
And you believe her? That's what happen when you have eyeliner in one hand, a cell phone in the other hand, holding a coffee with your arm, the radio on, and your purse on your lap.

J/K bro :thatfunny

Truck looks sweet. Hurst does awesome work :rck:

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
spinfreak said:
And you believe her? That's what happen when you have eyeliner in one hand, a cell phone in the other hand, holding a coffee with your arm, the radio on, and your purse on your lap.

J/K bro :thatfunny

Truck looks sweet. Hurst does awesome work :rck:
Lol....that's exactly what I told her!....

· Rollin On 4:56's
1,814 Posts
RedRaiderHemi said:
Hey brother, take it from me, i'm a retired 20yr mos from nypd. I say go back there and raise your concerns at that local pct. I dont give a damn if he's a cop or not! I've had the smallest of dings in my hemi from others that can be barely noticed, but i always file to CMA!!! It will be next to impossible to do anything now because it is simply "after the fact", and your truck is repaired. From a cops(me) standpoint, and and average everyday citizen(me again), and to everyone out there at DT, i dont give a rats arse how minor the damage, "just get a report". Cover your own butt!!! I have seen some crazy crap happen in my 20yrs. Believe it or not, i know of a women who was parked ever so slightly in a handicapped(bumper was an inch over the blue marker). a hadicapped person parked in the blue box, got out&slipped and hit his head on the womens bumper and recieved a minor laceration just above his ear. took the women to court, and found in favor of the guy eventually getting $27,000(for a freakin cut). This has nothing to do with your situation, just saying that is is important to cover yourself. You dont take the cops word for it that you dont need one, "YOU DEMAND IT"!!! Had you filed one, you would have only paid a deductible. Anyone for any damage, just file one.

Whewwwwwwww, now my fingers hurt :mad:

· Rollin On 4:56's
1,814 Posts
spinfreak said:

While searching for a douche to rush home or a boyfriends :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.