DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im sure this came up several times on here but whats the story with HID kits on the new rams? mine is a 2012 and i have the H13 bulbs with the single headlights. i had a 2007 ram and i had to install a canceler kit to stop the bulbs from flashing like strobe lights when i turned them on. a friend of mine bought brighter bulbs for his 2010 ram with the argued "nicer headlights" and they burned his computer up and melted on of the fog light housings. these were not HID's tho. just cheap Ebay bulb but they were 100 watt. i dont want to run into any issues but want to upgrade to HIDs very soon. whats some of your experiences with putting HIDS in your rams? did you go with the 35watt or 55watt? thanks!!! Nick

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
all rams since 02+ have required year/gen specific wiring harnesses.

We are currently offering a Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale on our HID kits, among other items (see the Unique Coatings forum for full sale details).

Cost for your kit retails at $225, but is currently on sale for $120 dollars for the bi-xenon H13 kit in your choice of colors plus the required H13 harness. Kit comes with lifetime warranty, is garanteed against flickering/strobing, and is 100% plug and play.

Let us know if you're interested.

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
Got to retro solutions, it's a completely direct plug n play kit. I'm getting 55w 8000k HIDs for my 04 along with projectors soon. Just have to wait for the shipping time :D

As far as I know there is o melting issues with these lights, as long as all of the proper resistors are in place, your good to go!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.