DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know there are a ton of kits out there to get and they are all plug and play and most now have the extra harness to keep them from flickering.... The reason for this post is to find out bulb duribality and ease of install and where the kit was bought and so on... Thanks a ton in advance for your responces. (dont forget to post pics and spec of your kit.) :cool: :D :tup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any more info or links for purchase? PM me if you dont wish to post. Thanks:cool: ne one else?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
My single beam kits are $130 shipped. You just remove your old halogen, install HID, plug into to stock harness, and then plug the ballast to the HID bulb and your done. Of course you have to mount your ballast somewhere. That's about the hardest part.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
My single beam kits are $130 shipped. You just remove your old halogen, install HID, plug into to stock harness, and then plug the ballast to the HID bulb and your done. Of course you have to mount your ballast somewhere. That's about the hardest part.

what kind of deal do you have to do all 3?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
what kind of deal do you have to do all 3?
I copied this from my sponsor section :D

Small HID Combo Kits:
Dual Beam Bulb Combo- Buy any Dual Beam Bulb (9004/7, H13, H4), and any single beam, then your 3rd single beam kit is $100.

Single Beam Bulb Combo- Buy 2 Single Beam Kits (excluding 9004/7, H13, H4), and your 3rd Single Beam Kit is $100

All prices include shipping to the 50 states

·
Registered
26 Posts
Go wiht the Digital Ballast. Ther are many good compaies out there but many more bad. Expect to pay more than a hundred for some quality and stick to 35W not the Chines 50W these are very cheap bulbs. Bulb quality is of utmost impartance to minimixe off axis effect and hot spots

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.