DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT!!
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have '10 sport cc and want to do the HID mod. I've never had anything to do with hids so please give me the lowdown of what I need. Does the kit do both high and low beams? What kit should I go with? I don't want to blind everybody on the road, I just want a definite improvement over stock. I live in Canada so I would still need my daytime running lights. Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
387 Posts
until further notice, i would not recommend retro solutions. im not saying they are bad people, but i asked every question in the book, twice, and have had every problem known to the 09-10 hid issues since. when and if i clear up my issues ill repost but for now, i feel i was somewhat misled.

·
Registered
387 Posts
i hate saying that. i pmmed twiggy on yahoo msgr and thats who he directed me to. he said they basically took over for him. i guess i let myself be led into thinking all the R&D that was put into conquering the flickering and the bulb out light on the dash would have carried over to this new company. but i guess not. look at my post about the hids and the problems i am having. i posted a video on youtube about it so you could see exactly what im talking about.

·
TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT!!
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, thats what I'm confused about, some people are posting that they are having issues and others are not. I want something that works perfectly with no glitches. Is it certain brands that are having issues or certain trucks or both? If there is a superior product out there please let me know. Even pm me if there is conflict of interest due to sponsers. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.