DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up my names nate and iv been looking for a place to learn what i can about mopars and this seemed like a good place so here i am my rides a 94 shadow ES with sum work to it but im lookin to seriusly rebiuld the vehicle ..reer wheel drive..fit a larger 6 or an 8 in it..and eventualy have 400+horse in a shadow..mainly cause id be THE ONLY ONE LIKE IT!! :rck: .anyways im in vermont currently were working on cars is all i have to do in my spare time and i have alot of spare time so cars are my life.

· Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
shadowproject said:
whats up my names nate and iv been looking for a place to learn what i can about mopars and this seemed like a good place so here i am my rides a 94 shadow ES with sum work to it but im lookin to seriusly rebiuld the vehicle ..reer wheel drive..fit a larger 6 or an 8 in it..and eventualy have 400+horse in a shadow..mainly cause id be THE ONLY ONE LIKE IT!! :rck: .anyways im in vermont currently were working on cars is all i have to do in my spare time and i have alot of spare time so cars are my life.
Welcome to DodgeTalk! :D

Keep us posted on the progress of your "Shadow project".... :cool:

· Premium Member
48,890 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.