DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with your mods and no nitrous what does your truck run in the 1/4 mile ? how much slower are comprably equiped quad cab 2wd's ? and hey thanks for all the help and info you have added to my posts. im very new to modifying trucks. i have always had mustangs but with 3 kids its time to try something different, lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
You know, you could send him a PM so you don't have to post a thread to ask him a question. Just a thought. ;)

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I ran a few weeks ago and went 13.84 @ 97mph...It was 90* outside though, so there is much more in it than that. The quad cabs are only about 300-400lb heavier, so they are only about .3 slower than what similarly modded regular cabs run.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Besides, if we make posts we can let other join in and whore it up. Nothing like raising numbers...just ask bubba. :D

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Then you make a second post saying something relevant. Like this:

Be aware that all the mods Matt has may not get you remotely close to his times. Learning a feel for your truck and how to launch it, how to stall it up, what tire pressure etc all are contributing factors. Of course all mods being equal...it truly comes down to the driver and his skills. :D

KB

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
KB112 said:
Then you make a second post saying something relevant. Like this:

Be aware that all the mods Matt has may not get you remotely close to his times. Learning a feel for your truck and how to launch it, how to stall it up, what tire pressure etc all are contributing factors. Of course all mods being equal...it truly comes down to the driver and his skills. :D

KB
Are you saying I got MAD skills?? That makes me feel all fuzzy inside :D

I better stop now before you get that cam lube out again :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
LOL....thats just wrong. Besides engine assembly lube doesn't smell as pleasant as some of the other flavored lubes. :D

KB

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Yeah, nuthin' like the aroma of gear oil to ease tension and promote calm... oh wait, did I give away anything? :D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
kruser79 said:
Yeah, nuthin' like the aroma of gear oil to ease tension and promote calm... oh wait, did I give away anything? :D
u love ur ram too much

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Great, another Post Whore Thread :D :D :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Terrific, I up for a post whore entry.. Thanks for the opportunity. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
whehew i gotta post in! lol...im officially at 119 yay...i think i may have some work to do...

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
LMAO..... inhaling the fumes off of all that cam lube has degenerated a bunch of brain cells!! Remember guys, be safe! only use the cam lube that does NOT evaporate....

TJ

hey! what can I say?? my post count is low on this site!!

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
ooowweee.. my first whore thread.. glad to be a part.. but i prefer ky with warming sensation.. :D :D :D :D

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
06ramhemi said:
ooowweee.. my first whore thread.. glad to be a part.. but i prefer ky with warming sensation.. :D :D :D :D
I dunno man, i find KY to be hard to get out of sheet and fabric, plus the warming just annoys me.....the way I see it is that if you need lube then you're not doing it right...or maybe you're sticking it in the wrong hole hahaha.
:D Oh and those arent words of someone who just became a father....maybe there's a little bit of the bachelor left in you haha.
In the words of Brad Garrett, "Men like to have fun, women want to take that fun out into the woods and shoot it dead." I guess have fun while you still can.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...hey kenny...I still have a whole tube of the lube left...hehe...anyone out ther need ther cam lubed?....lol

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.