DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for not being around in a few.
The power wagon project is doing fine although i have not devoted much time to it latley.

Guys, I need to despritly find a picture or pictures of Rick Simons Power Wagon from the tv series " Simon and Simon"

I have not been able to locate anything and figured you guys might be able to point me in a direction as to where to locate one or a few.

Thanks in advance,
Kris

· Registered
1,231 Posts
i was trying to show everyone here the truck's bumper from that show and I was never able to find anything decent except the youtube opening credits...sorta sad because that was a cool PW!

· Registered
347 Posts
The show is on the Sleuth channel every day like twice a day.

· Registered
563 Posts
I went way past 3-4 pages ;) , but that don't mean much I just didn't look in the right web sites. I found a forum witha link to what was supposed to be a good picture of the truck but, you ad to be a member to view it.

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awsome guys,,,, Thank you.

I've been thinking of a paint sceme for the project and i keep faling back on the simon and simon truck. Just with fresh paint of coarse. But if i could figure a way to age the finish,,,,

· Registered
73 Posts
DAM RAM said:
Awsome guys,,,, Thank you.

I've been thinking of a paint sceme for the project and i keep faling back on the simon and simon truck. Just with fresh paint of coarse. But if i could figure a way to age the finish,,,,
Easy Cheap paint and too much reducer. Especially red.

· Registered
116 Posts
I'm lo def but I'll try to load this model for you. OMG it worked

Attachments

· Registered
347 Posts
Damn, that model looks great! The front bumper is the same as the ones used on the old tow trucks of that time period. I remember when I was little, All of the wreckers we had in the fleet had them.

· Registered
116 Posts
I'm trying to get it bigger, the bumper............

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.