DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey DFW! Need some area info

197 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  beandip77 
#1 ·
Need some help finding certain places around the area since I'm still new here and don't know what's around. Are there any "trade centers" places where you can set up a table or booth to sell stuff? Kind of like a flea market but you find new stuff also along with alot of collectibles? Kinda like this example:

Back in Detroit we got a place called the "Gibraltar Trade Center". It's a building the size of 7 football fields that's only open on weekends. Half the building is set up with people who are "permanently" there, the other half has a show of some kind every weekend (i.e. gun show, antique show, sports card show, computer show, etc.). Check it out through this link to see what I'm talking about: http://www.gibraltartrade.com/

If anyone knows anything like this PLEASE let me know! It would greatly help me out. Thanks

#3 ·
#5 ·
Chris, every 1st Monday, there is a huge trade days out in Canton. It is ENORMOUS!!! It actually begins the Thursday before. Here is a calendar of events. Check it out. Canton First Monday Trade Days :gr_patrio

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.