Well the D hit 100,000 miles today!

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
congrats. wish you another 100K more :rck:

·
Registered
94 Posts
only at 75k on mine. i got a long way to go... thank god.
best of luck to ya!

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
Ya know... most people wouldn't say this BUT!:

I can't wait for my engine to blow!! It just means I get a 100% fastman 4.7 motor and I'll dump a blower of some sort on it too!

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
"I'm thinking about selling my D." Yeah, right. Now that the AIRHORNS are on, he's talking about a full-blown FM motor! That's my man! Pimp on, Sir Don!! LOL!

·
AKA: Justin
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unnamed said:
Ya know... most people wouldn't say this BUT!:

I can't wait for my engine to blow!! It just means I get a 100% fastman 4.7 motor and I'll dump a blower of some sort on it too!
same here! but the damn thing wont blowup, Could be the AmsOil? maybe I need to just use Napa oil or somthin? Lol. When the time comes it will be fast man all the way.

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
WarrensD said:
"I'm thinking about selling my D." Yeah, right. Now that the AIRHORNS are on, he's talking about a full-blown FM motor! That's my man! Pimp on, Sir Don!! LOL!
I blame the modding potential for countering my desire to relieve myself of the Durango...

That, and only 3 more years of payments.

EDIT: I heard what sounded like a really bad noise today @ about 5100 RPM.......... Sounded like a skreeching sound (and no it wasn't my tires)... it was not reproduceable after multiple tries so I gave up after 3 runs.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Yo Don, When's the last time you did the serpentine belt? I've got a problem that sounds just like that, & I think it's the belt tensioner...

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
I never did the belt.. I just turned over 49K. Belt appears to be in great condition though, no cracks or anything. My tensioner I thought could be a weak point since it seems to wiggle a little while running but IDK...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.