DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics of the drop.. I dont know why there is that sun spot but here they are.. Oh and yea i know she is dirty..

Willis

Attachments

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
that is cool are those coils in the front? any problems with the alignment? or pinion angle?

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Damn Willis, the truck looks good! :cool:

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea they are coils in the front.. I havent got it aligned yet. And i guess the pinion agle is right it drive fine..

Willis

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Looks good!

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
Love the color :D

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
that is truly a great looking truck, and I still wish mine was that color or patriot blue

·
Registered
740 Posts
:gr_patrio Willis Looks great.. Brian knows his stuff which he would come down to South Florida......... :gr_patrio

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looking good Bro, great color you got there.

KB

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Looks damn good
(and naked can never be a bad thing :D)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Looks Good. Hopefully you can make it to the next meet so we can all check it out.

·
Slow 4.7 club
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
As of right now i still have the stock shocks and it doesnt ride that bad.. But that might be cause i am coming from a slammed mustang... I still need to get a grill, bed cover, roll pan, tint my tail and 3rd brake lights.. Maybe way down the rod get a hood. I also installed 2 10's under the back seat and they sound like sheet to me.. Fow every one that has them under the back seat how do yours sound..

Willis

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Lookin Good Willis!

Most of the time a crappy sounding 10 is due to being underpowered, or not having the appropriate box. Try to locate a "VT" Ported box and it will blow your mind!

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
kruser79 said:
Looks damn good
(and naked can never be a bad thing :D)
Looks sweet, and your right kruser naked isn't a bad thing

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.