DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here it is when i bought myine back in may i put around 3000 miles on it and had turbo replaced now im leaking oil on the back side(motor side) of it also my mpg has dropped 2mpg and just doesnt seem to be running right. I changed the oil the other day and checked it the next and it was already as black as coal. didnt even have 150 mile on it. not getting water in oil but was over full when i changed it i have done nothing to this truck besides a lift everything is stock. What could this be????

· Registered
209 Posts
maybe fuel getting in oil causing oil level to rise. possible leaking injector.

· Registered
1,519 Posts
Doubt it.

· Aaron Vecchio
140 Posts
frick they better its brand new!

· Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea im not going to let them just replace one or two because if they do the remaining ones will be weaker then the new ones and could blow out then

· Registered
1,519 Posts
They won't replace them all just because you want them to. If they test bad they will be replaced, if they test good, they will probably stay. They (dealership) is not going to pay for the rest for you out of satisfaction. The only way they will replace them all is if they are going to get paid for it, either through warranty claim or you and I doubt you want to pay for replacing good injectors, just like Dodge doesn't. Sorry to rain on the parade, but we as consumers don't get to make too many demands after they have our money. If you have a good dealer and they CAN make it happen, then they will to satisfy you, but don't hold your breath.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.