Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7c7edfc4-e045-49a3-afc4-9841015eed79.htm

lil over 600hp and ran low 7's

never could give it full throttle on the street :) how do you like that 1300rpm idle.

in swapped in a built TCI street fighter th350 in there also. 4k stall and 3.23s. there is a vid on there with me gettin on it about half throttle just to show the weight transfer.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
i am not goin to lie, that thing sounds fuk** mean as hell dude, but im still glad you got a hemi, now put that truck in the 8 sec range and than you will be god

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Sick man awesome sounding! How do you like the hemi so far!

·
Private Assasin
1,198 Posts
So what you are saying is, you didn't "sell your car to buy your hemi". You sold your car to buy something that didn't get gallons-per-mile....LOL

·
Registered
231 Posts
u f-ed up!

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
BrandonSC said:
7 second quarters? Is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time believing that?
Maybe in the 1/8th. There is no wheelie bars, parachute or roll bars. There is not a track in the country that would let you run a 7 second 1/4 without the safety stuff. Besides that, the car is way too heavy for 7 seconds and 600HP doesn't get you those times, you need over 1000 HP.
This street SS Nova runs very low 8's in the 1/4 and is making over 1200 HP

Attachments

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ram3500Dually said:
Maybe in the 1/8th. There is no wheelie bars, parachute or roll bars. There is not a track in the country that would let you run a 7 second 1/4 without the safety stuff. Besides that, the car is way too heavy for 7 seconds and 600HP doesn't get you those times, you need over 1000 HP.
This street SS Nova runs very low 8's in the 1/4 and is making over 1200 HP

Thats what I'm thinking, 7s in the 1/8 means around 11 - 12 sec in the quarter.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it ran 11.30's in the 1/4 spinnin, bad track prep.

normally pulls the front tires quite easily. remember, it has 3.23 gears. i could put 4.10's in it and SMOKE.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Ok, now it makes sense...............

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and yes, gallons per mile. haha. but it was great. what better way to blow 20 bux then just a romp around town.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.