DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting close to finally receiving my car and I have always wanted to share this information with other Magnum and 300 (and now Charger) enthusiasts. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of the information I have gleaned from these forums and this is my way of putting something back. I hope!

I just didn't know how to get this info out there. Posted an offer to send this stuff on many forums and have sent it out to a few. I have put a lot of work into this and tonite I finally figured it out! (Duh!) "Post the info to a page on your web site."

Here are all of the web sites, links and other stuff I have accumulated over the last year, year and a half, while preparing to buy a Magnum and mod it. I ended up holding out for the Magnum SRT8. I'm sure most of you have a lot of this info, but for those that don't and/or care, I have tried to make them manageable by categorizing them by Exterior, Wheels, Interior, Performance, etc.

Anyway, here's the link to my Magnum File page at my web site. I hope you appreciate the time involved in their accumulation and I hope they make you're search for information a little easier!
KK

http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/magnum_file.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
365 Posts
Man....I don't know what to say except "thanks a million." There is a lot of hours putting this together. It's like the Dodge/Chrysler yellowpages! I'm sure it will be thoroughly utilized. Thanks again! :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
butweet said:
Man....I don't know what to say except "thanks a million." There is a lot of hours putting this together. It's like the Dodge/Chrysler yellowpages! I'm sure it will be thoroughly utilized. Thanks again! :rck: :rck: :rck:
Thanks butt!
I figured you'd be the first (or the only) to post something, even though there isn't much more you can do to that beauty of yours. I knew you'd appreciate it! Your just that kind of guy!
KK
(I'm all teared up now!)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice job! Thanks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
WOW...that is awesome. It is very well thought out and catergorized. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Awesome, thanks! and I thought I had a long bookmark list

·
Registered
21 Posts
There is stuff in there I never even though about...or knew exsisted...
Dude, you need a award for all that work!

Ed

·
Hemi Driving Pastor!
67 Posts
God bless you! Now bookmarked for frequent reference.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey thanks qzking! Awesome set of links. :D

Would you happen to have these bookmarked in IE? If you do, could you export your bookmarks/favorites and post that file? It would save a whole lot of time to simply import them into our bowsers. Just curious.

Thanks again! :D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Mine's already a "favorite" link. Was I supposed to ask first? Here's to ya Qz :cheers:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MagnumMan said:
Hey thanks qzking! Awesome set of links. :D

Would you happen to have these bookmarked in IE? If you do, could you export your bookmarks/favorites and post that file? It would save a whole lot of time to simply import them into our bowsers. Just curious.

Thanks again! :D
MagnumMan,
Duh! Sorry man, but I'm not real good at this stuff. I can export them to you in an e-mail in HTML format if that is what you mean. This is what I see in properties when I export the file to my desktop to paste and send to others. It says - Internet Document (HTML).

Is that what you mean/want?
KK

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MattRobertson said:
qzking,

If you don't mind I'd like to add your link to my own Dodge Magnum home page.
Matt,
I'm going to have to "run-that-by" my legal department.

Well, F-it! I'm going to make a corporate decision.............YES! Of course.
KK

PS: Do I get a byline? LOL!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
butweet said:
Mine's already a "favorite" link. Was I supposed to ask first? Here's to ya Qz :cheers:
butt,
Gonna need your SS#. May have to claim you as a dependant!
Kk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.