DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the drawing for the give a way is over and here are the lucky DodgeTalk Members! Congrats to the three of you. Thanks to all of you for your participation, of course we will be giving more away soon, so keep checking out the Detail Forum!

A funny thing happened when my wife was pulling the names out of the hat, (literally she does this), for the third place name, she pulled two slips of paper with two names, so in fairness to the two members we're splitting the prize in half (LOL) no, you'll both receive the winnings!!

1st Place: Vegaslightz
2nd Place: Vegaslightz
3rd Place: Vegaslightz

LOL Just kidding

1st Place: valerie2272

The Essentials Kit valued if bought separately, over $150.00!
New to the art of wax-on, wax-off? Our original, and most popular, Essentials Kit is the basis of all detailing projects. The Essentials Kit includes our signature high-suds, Ph-neutral Car Wash Soap, Clay Bar, Detail Spray, VRT, Revive Polish, Scratch & Swirl Remover, Butter Wax, two each of our microfiber towels, applicator pads, and detail sponges, and one plush wash pad. The Essentials Kit is packaged in a 3.5 gallon detail bucket with a spin-off, sealable lid. We find the bucket doubles nicely as a stool for detailing those low sections.

2nd Place: adodgeman4life

Super Detail Special a $72.00 value
Adam’s Detail Spray is the cornerstone of our product line and is the most versatile component in any detail kit. This “Best of Show” winner is a favorite at car shows. Use as a waterless car wash, a clay bar lubricant, or to enhance the depth and clarity of paint, chrome, plastic, aluminum, and glass. Specially formulated lubricants gently remove dirt, smudges, and grime, leaving surfaces with a smooth, ultra-high gloss finish. Use in the sun or shade, and in hot or cool temperatures. The Super Detail Special includes Detail Spray in three sizes: one gallon, 16-oz spray, and 4-oz mister. Also included are four 16”x24” microfiber polishing towels and one EZ-Fill Funnel. This is a $72 value priced for less than $60.

3rd Prize: TTURedRaider09 & dodgerules04

Clay/Bar & Detail Spray Combo priced at $23.95
Remove abrasive, bumpy sediment from your paint, glass, clear coat, gel coat, or other rough surface with this dynamic duo. The Clay Bar and Detail Spray work together to leave surfaces smooth and glossy. The Detail Spray doubles as a clay bar lubricant. If you already use Adam’s Premium Car Care products and don’t need a complete detailing kit, you’ll find this combination a useful addition to your supplies.

As soon as everyone responds to the Pm's I've sent and I get your shipping addresses, your winnings will be shipped.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats to All! You rotten sticking b*****ds!

Just kidding,
Dan

·
Registered
183 Posts
Shucks I lost again!!! Congrats to all :)

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Shucks lost again! :bawl: Oh well, congrats to the winners!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats to you Valerie and the other winners! I'll be winning the next drawing although I already have a garage full of Adam's products, btw, you all are going to love the stuff!

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Thanks a lot dude. Now i have to make sure i use it correctly on my truck!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Flippin' Sweet!

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
ahhh, i lost, dang it, owell, CONGRADS to the winners!!

·
Hummer Recovery Vehicle
6,250 Posts
congrats guys. i guess you're gonna make it hard on me and buy all this stuff without a free trial huh? ;) oh well......always next month right?

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
the75powerwagon said:
damn you guys! looks like im gonna have to buy the stuff before getting a free trial.
I'll let you know how awesome they work....then you can buy some. :D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
wow this is awesome i never win anyhting i cant wate to try your products i will give you all a detaild report when im done thanks again you rock

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
valerie2272 said:
YES! I can't believe I won! I never win anything, so this is GREAT!!! :rck: :rck:
Why ruin the streak? Give the prize to me. :)

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
awww man... ahhhh... those videos made me want to buy that stuff...

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
Oh well, didn't win again, but Better you guys than me anyway(i'm lazy). You all will probably put it to good use!!!!! Congrats :rck:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
valerie2272 said:
I will tell ya what! Anytime you want to use my Adams products, you are more than welcome to come on over. I am not a selfish person, I will share! :D
So I just have to spend 800 bucks to drive down and use it and ruin it on the drive back?

Flippin sweet!:rck:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.