DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
932 Posts
Thats hot. :cool: Gotta love powder coating!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
That is almost too pretty to install. lol
Very nice. Too bad you cant do something like that to the stocker.

Bill

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
Looks really good!!! I like the blue!! Makes me want to fire up my powder coating gun again!!!!!!! And I will agree with Bob.....powder coating always looks better in person.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
That is a sweet ass color.

KB

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
My pants just got tight :D

Thanks again Bob...I cant wait to see how it all looks installed on the motor. My motor is going to look better than the outside of the truck :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
My pants just got tight :D

Thanks again Bob...I cant wait to see how it all looks installed on the motor. My motor is going to look better than the outside of the truck :D
Not if I can help it :D

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Hurst said:
Not if I can help it :D
:D

You are going to be painting some engine parts for me as well. I want to paint most of the plastic either silver or blue (as close as you can match it)...but we will talk more about that when I get the truck back in a few weeks ;)

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
wow that looks amazing.

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
damn matt.. how much did that cost you can pm me and let me know.. i have that 6.1 intake sitting there that would look awesome along with the valve covers powder coated blue/red/black/graphite... hmmm

it looks awesome man

·
Banned
932 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
:D

You are going to be painting some engine parts for me as well. I want to paint most of the plastic either silver or blue (as close as you can match it)...but we will talk more about that when I get the truck back in a few weeks ;)
That's sweet man, I love the silver/blue theme. That's the same thing I did with my Sebring... Silver on the outside, blue on the inside. :thatfunny I love it when people take the time to make a vehicle look good AND go fast. Usually you only see one or the other, either it looks good, or it's fast... Gotta have both!

·
Registered
476 Posts
so you're going to switch your motor over to a carb ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.