DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
Yea, mine's being worked over too, But Carroll Shelby & Boyd Coddington told me to keep it "Hush hush" till they get the 800rwhp completed...
WOW- 800rwhp :rck: you'll have me til mid summer ;) :D

Am I kidding??? :dunno:

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
ColtSteele said:
I'm about to buy a set of drag radials from a guy in TX. I won't be able to use them for a while- how close are you to Porter, TX? Maybe we can work something out- I buy them, you get them, let you use them for a little while and then you ship them to me in a few weeks? Hows that sound? Lemme know.
Later
CS
What slicks are they?? I can pick them up for you.

P.S. I might have a few new mods under my sleeve as well!!!!!!

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
MT ET Streets.
They aren't as tall as I want for the 1/4 but they will work perfect for me in the 1/8th (with my 4.56's). Will you be able to ship them to me? Say trade out you using them for a while for shipping them? Whatta ya say? Lemme knwo and I'll buy them this week.

I'm sure you do have a few more mods under your sleeve :rck: I'd love to see you in the low 12's. Shoot me an email- I have some mod ideas for you too. ;)

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Just wait till I get my turbo and change out the internals...

400WHP in a 3100lb Strat=:ylsuper:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I dunno... I only e-mailed the guy once. Here it is:

"Sweet, I was hoping you would get at me. Here's the scoop. I have been doing stratus parts and custom turbocharging them for 6 years now and we have a few of them making well over 400HP. So when it comes to these cars, we have everything you need to make them very powerful. I will attach a pic of our setup on your 2.4 SOHC.
4 cy kit info. Mitsubishi 16g turbo with water and oil lines. Cast iron manifold with heat shield. O2 housing and down pipe adapter. Spearco frontmount intercooler, mandrel pipes, couplers, clamps, Turbo XS blow off valve. Mass air adapter, Cone filter and valve cover breather. In-tank fuel pump and FMU fuel pressure regulator. Boost and air fuel gauges. Suggest additions to the kit, Apex AFC fuel computer and RC injectors. 370 cc units. Stock engine internals can handle 9-10 psi, upgraded pistons and rods needed for higher boost levels.

I can do the kit with the add-ons for 3750.00"

Attachments

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
manitoba moose said:
Not a bad looking truck (for a Dodge) - But this time next week, I'll have my Titan fully moded and with its 550 hp, I'll take a little trip to kick your ASS and then I'll continue to Denver to visit my uncle with a big smile on my face
Be sure and let me know when your around. I will be here on DT waiting so I can change my name to Nisson LOL Titan Killer. 550hp lol good one. I might have to put my waders on to listen to all the [email protected] you spew. Talk up your crap as you look at real trucks on DT. I really think Manitoba Punk is on here because he is disappointed with his Titan Junker and dreaming of a real truck with real potential.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
You know what I think would be funny... is if he dropped a built 426 in it to do it. lol

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
You know what I think would be funny... is if he dropped a built 426 in it to do it. lol
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hemi Killer?

:VHOT: I wasn't going to get in on this thread but after reading Manitoba's profile I think this guy is only a trouble maker! Is this how our friends up north are, or was he kicked out of his own group because he is a trouble maker. It is easy to talk crap on a keyboard,He is blind to the truth, every titan I have come across I have left in the dust along with chevys and fords But I don't go on there web sites and start trouble only a child (any age) would do this. As we say in AMISH country DON'T PISS IN ANOTHER MANS POND and not get in trouble. it is a shame you have to be like this so go back to your own kind and leave good people alone. and if you check my truck profile you will see my truck is a HD work truck and I run it that way :crazy:

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Hemi Heimy, you will have to excuse Manitoba Punk. He is sneaking on his mom's computer and spewing crap about his Nisson (lol) you can tell by his spelling (M-A-T-H-S) LOL. You can see he is an idiot thinking his truck is all that anyhow. Posting times of 15.4 to 15.1 is not that big of a deal anyways. Bashing Dodges on a Dodge site is not so smart unless you want some verbal abuse either. Wearing his sisters panties tells all about him too. He needs to take is Nisson (lol) back to his own Forum. Give his sisters panties back. Give his mommies computer back. Leave well enough alone. And quit telling tall tails about is little Titan truck.

Spelling lesson for the day.

First word: Nissan NOT Nisson

Second word: Math NOT Maths

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wow manhandler moose the stories ya got about your titan are unreal, is NASA gonna be able to get some credit when ya fly that truck of yours to the moon?
- btw, what I posted in the " whats your truck " thread #161 and you respond with keep dreaming,,, well in honest I do see hemi rams beating titans several times a week. But sometimes I remind myself a win isn't always the truck , but mostly the driver.
:smokin:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.