DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this guy has a fugly titan, he wants to race me, i ride a 04 hemi ram qc and he rides a 04 titan crew cab should i race?¿

·
OH-----IO
260 Posts
I would say go for it, whats the worst that will happen you lose, that will give you more incentive to get your rig quicker, you should never back down from a challange, i do recommend you have some prep work to place to make sure you are giving yourself the best oppurtunity, lower the weght in your truck, lower your rear tire pressure, increase your front tire pressure, least amount of gas is best, maybe clean your filter if you have a CAI

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, but what is your opinion? it just depends on the driver i suppose?

·
OH-----IO
260 Posts
I think it's close, the ram and the titan are the two best trucks out there, we have an advantage over them because we have more vendors in the aftermarket than them.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
phantom345 said:
the ram and the titan are the two best trucks out there,
I hope you were joking. The Ram and the Titan may be the two FASTEST trucks out there but a Titan rated as one of the best? I am sure a Ford or Chev owner would disagree with you on that the same as you would disagree with a Ford owner saying the Ford and the Titan are the best. I would push a Ford or a Chev anyday before I would even set foot in a Titan.

:can_pat: :gr_patrio :can_pat: :gr_patrio :can_pat: :gr_patrio :can_pat: :gr_patrio :can_pat: :gr_patrio :can_pat: :gr_patrio :can_pat: :gr_patrio :can_pat:

·
OH-----IO
260 Posts
sorry, in my opinion the titan and the dodge are the best, i should have clarified that, this is only comparing the 1/2 ton trucks. i will probably get slammed but hey it's my opinion right?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we are both completely stock, it would depend on the driver right?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Yes, it will depend on the driver in this case. Does he have chrome mirrors or the painted ones? The chrome ones only came on the big tow package, so if he has those, he's got the 4.10 gears. If they are black plastic, they have a higher gear ratio, meaning its not as quick off the line. But in either case, it'll be close.

Personally, I'd drive a Titan over an F150 or Silverado. They may look worse, but they will outperform an F150 and Chebby in a vast majority of the ways you can test a truck.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
cheat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.