DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Once i get my own section up and going ill start posting these group buys there being that this is an information section.

Well i finaly got around today to making a Hemi exhaust setup today. I managed to make full system and a dump setup.

Im going to do an intro of $375 for this setup. For the price you cant go wrong at all!

This is a 90% bolt on system. All you have to do is make two cuts on yoru Y-pipe after the cat then slip and clamp down and enjoy. :)

Ill post it up for sale tomorrow on my site when i take a good picture of the system on the floor.

This setup is aggressive and it drones and gives you all the attention your heart desires! This same setup with tailpipes kills the drone and mellows the tone.

Sound Clips:

Disclaimer: This truck was actualy on the street, the lift is photoshopped into the video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNtc-Z-fAho

Pictured here is a polished muffler, what ill be offering is not a polished unit cause I ran out.

Attachments

·
BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,836 Posts
Wow, that's a pretty good intro price!! Refreshing to see someone with realistic pricing without gouging eveyone :rck:

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Okay I want to chime and say that is my truck in the photos and that setup is not only dropdead gorgeous, but downright sexy sounding. It makes your truck sound like a true Muscle car. Compared to my Flowmaster 50 setup, this thing outclassed it in looks, sound and overall driving experience.

It made driving the truck feel like Sex on Wheels!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Welcome Aboard Ram Addict.... That *IS* indeed a sexy looking setup... Do us a favor and post some audio clips!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Dskirtech said:
Welcome Aboard Ram Addict.... That *IS* indeed a sexy looking setup... Do us a favor and post some audio clips!
Didnt see the audio clip.. disregard

·
the sky is the limit
1,309 Posts
sounds good what mufflers do yall use

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looks beautiful and sounds very nice. :tup:

KB

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
I love the sound, it sounds great! I cant wait till you do a set up for a 4.7, i hope it sounds just as good!

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
eatsleepdrivesc said:
I love the sound, it sounds great! I cant wait till you do a set up for a 4.7, i hope it sounds just as good!
He makes a setup for the 4.7L only its (not dumped) and its 2.5" and needs to be 2.25". The pictures posted above is the setup I want to the tea.....other than the size issue!!!!!!

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
I have heard the setup on a 4.7 prior to him creating it for the Hemi and it itself was very impressive. I can honestly give my seal of approval. Something I rarely give anyone, especially someone I known for a few days...

Hector, catch me online later or buzz me!

Oh Thank you every for the warm welcome, hector was right this is way better than another site I was on. (name I will not mention)!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crisbruyere said:
sounds good what mufflers do yall use

Its a dual chamber muffler 100% identical to flowmasters 40 series. From my understanding, my supplier told me that FM lost their pattent on the 40 so they cloned it. I cut one open and could not tell it apart at all except for the words FM on one.

40 series sounds pretty aggresive when you have the full exhuast stream going through it. Its not a lil quiter when you split it into true duals.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Will that system fit on an 06? I was quoted $500 for the same kinda setup from a local muffler shop.

·
Registered
521 Posts
No, your right, it was not for maderal bent pipe, im sure it would be alot more expensive for that. Yours is manderal bent?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pol800x said:
Notice any power increse?decrease with this set-up?? What about gas mileage difference? Is that 2 1/2 in. tubing? I thought 2 1/4 was suppose to be better

If you have a 5.7L then 2.5" is ideal for you which is what i have pictured in this thread.

There was a power increase over the 50 series flowmaster SIDO set it had previously. Gas milage will probly go down because you will get on teh gas just to listen to the system. :) Vs stock im sure it goes up as usual.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Awesome Stuff, keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.