DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flame Red Chin Spoiler / Mopar accent spoiler. Whatever the hell you wanna call it. Rumble Bee Lip / Daytona Lip / Hemi Sport Lip. Gimme a break, we know what it is. LOL Going for a different look, so here we go.

Will sell it shipped for $325 to whomever is diggin it. Has one scuff on the underside which is not visible at all, unless you are laying under the front bumper. Will include mounting plate and screws of course. Will be wrapped up with cardboard and shipped via Fed Ex. Lemme know

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM replied to.

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale. :D

KB

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Im still waiting to hear back about that bumper. For some reason it looks perfect on your truck.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for me, in case anyone wants a sexy lip. It iwll make your car look like the auto version of Angelina Jolie. :D

KB

·
09 Ram owner
309 Posts
KB you still selling that lip?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes sir, I sent you a PM man. :tup:

KB

·
BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,843 Posts
Cmon guys this sellls for $465 unpainted at the dealer. This is a great deal!!

BUMP BUMP

·
09 Ram owner
309 Posts
hey bro i think im gonna be able to, been doing some math, and i think i might be able to pull through for you. i still need to see how much i can get it painted for.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Bump for a friend :D what look you goin for Kenny?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
O-town sport said:
hey bro i think im gonna be able to, been doing some math, and i think i might be able to pull through for you. i still need to see how much i can get it painted for.
O-town, if it makes the decision a lil easier, I will do it shipped for $300 even. :tup:

CRMRAM said:
Bump for a friend :D what look you goin for Kenny?
Tony, thanks for the bump. I'm just playing around with some stuff. I may just roll without it and get an SRT bumper down the road. I have a few ideas up my sleeve right now.

KB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.