DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new off a 2004 ram 1500 hemi sport. $299 for front air dam. the running boards $299 and side skirting are available, if you want the whole air dam package (running board skirting est $500. Why not compleat the look? The Tires and wheels a steal at $1200. You can see the dramatic difference the tires and wheels made to the truck. Hurry won't last long.

I am putting A/R Mojave teflon, with BFG A/T's on along with a 3" body lift and leveling kit, with some Bilstien shocks, should look cool. That is the reason for the sale of these items, I get bored what can I say? As you can see I take care of my cars and trucks just a little bit better than the next guy. I am the type of person you are looking for, as far as purchasing pre owned stuff. Don't be shy give me a call or Pm me.

Thanks
Michael
425-221-5201

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't have the stock 20"s just the Srt rep's.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
If you lived closer I would have bought that whole skirting setup.
BUt alas I am in florida and shipping would kill me!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Shipping would probably kill me too,,, But I am interested in the wheels. What tires (size/brand/miles) do they have on them.

·
iamthepoolboy
136 Posts
Thats a great price for the sport package!!! Somebody snatch it up!

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Damn almost considered doing a road trip but that's 47 hours of driving each way! Consider gas in a hemi and over 3700 miles... Crazyyyyyy!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Dude...I am like flat broke right now. But if those were red my ass would be sending you the dough for the runningboards and side skirt! LOL

KB

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
KB112 said:
Dude...I am like flat broke right now. But if those were red my ass would be sending you the dough for the runningboards and side skirt! LOL

KB
do it anyways kenny , you can have them painted later , its a steal, you will never find a deal like this again.... :D

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Dude I would love to buy that rumble bee hood scoop, please tell me your selling it?

Thanks

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
4404spd said:
do it anyways kenny , you can have them painted later , its a steal, you will never find a deal like this again.... :D
I know...but my wife will be friggin pissed off. I am not supposed to be buying stuff as we are selling our house and gonne be getting a new place soon. LOL

KB

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
KB112 said:
I know...but my wife will be friggin pissed off. I am not supposed to be buying stuff as we are selling our house and gonne be getting a new place soon. LOL

KB
i understand , priorities first....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HemiKid said:
Dude I would love to buy that rumble bee hood scoop, please tell me your selling it?

Thanks
It would go great with your wing, are you planning on purchasing some ailerons as well? LOL. But as a matter of fact I am selling the hood with the scoop on it. I want a cowl type hood.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
delock said:
Can you give more info on the wheels and tires?
Like what? They are very nice. 345/45/22 nitto 404

·
iamthepoolboy
136 Posts
Can't Believe nobody has snatch it up. I paid over $1,100 for mine new. Wish I would of waited!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you have close up pictures of the tires? What kind if tread is left? Can you ship? Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.