DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wrecked my truck recently and have lots of stuff sitting around that now im going to have to sell. does not include shipping and please no low ball offers, i need as much out of this stuff as i can get.

-Eibach lowering kit 2866.540, pretty much a 2/4drop coils and leafs, new never used $350

-ATI 5% underdrive pulley for 5.7 trucks new, great for damping those harmfull toner ring vibrations above 6k rpm's $350

-Innovative wideband o2 redguage/lc-1 kit new $260

-SRT10 guage pod new. $60

-PML deep tranny pan(cast with clear) for 45rfe trans and bolts new. $200

-will also have a right side sport cal-vu mirror non painted and a right side black headlight(old style clear lens not orange) for sale $make offer
more too come also once i can get stuff off my truck

· Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my truck is at the body shop right now, i can have them take it off and send it to you, it was supposed to be heated and power, last time i checked the power didnt work but i dont know about the heat. its right side not painted black, hows $25 shipped sound??

· Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pan is brand new never used, how about $195 and from what ive seen dampers cost around $400, dont know about the belt though?

· Sold the Hemi -05/17/2011
1,019 Posts
skolman91 said:
my truck is at the body shop right now, i can have them take it off and send it to you, it was supposed to be heated and power, last time i checked the power didnt work but i dont know about the heat. its right side not painted black, hows $25 shipped sound??
Hmm, what about the other mirror? Do you have it or ?

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
pix of the drop?

· Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MOPARREVOLUTION said:
Hmm, what about the other mirror? Do you have it or ?
no, like i said in orginal post it is right side only because my truck was hit on drivers side, sorry for any confusion.

· Registered
165 Posts
was the pod sold?

· Ghost Hunter
1,351 Posts
For those still interested in the pod, you can find them on ebay for that price or less.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.