DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 1:30 this afternoon I was drivin north on the I-95 around US-1. I had just filled up with 93 oct. An 06 Tundra comes creepin up next to me in the middle lane, and then quickly accelerates. I knew what he wanted, so I accomadated the jerkweed and called his bluff!!! So I gave a pat on the dashboard and said to the hemi, "it's time for lunch"!!! My Hemi had tundra for it's noon meal!!! He was puttin up a good fight, but the hemi kept edgin in front and three different times I had to slow down a bit to have him catch up to restart the race. After the third time, and reaching about 115mph, I said no more chancing it, I had proved my victory. So he just kept on going, weaving in and out. I guess he thought he had me that after the third time I ended it. Hittin 115 w/cars out on the instate was risky. He had carolina plates. Then right before I got off my exit, an 05 f150 pulls along side me and say's "nice goin, he flew away like a frightened rabbit". I think maybe the full tank might have bogged me down a bit. But he wanted the beating, so I gave it to him!

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
haha nice, i usually have only sports cars/imports wanting to race me...not many trucks

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
nice.. i had a tundra a few weeks ago challenge me from a light.. wasnt even worth postin..

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
06ramhemi said:
nice.. i had a tundra a few weeks ago challenge me from a light.. wasnt even worth postin..
Any kill against an enemy is worth posting. I love readin this stuff! :rck:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
heres some bad news. pulled up to a light and next to me comes a titan. we take off and he gets out anout a half a car and keeps pullin till about 120. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yea right. never been taken by a titan and I NEVER WILL BE. ANY TITAN OWNERS BRING IT. I WILL RAPE YOU!

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hemiram11 said:
heres some bad news. pulled up to a light and next to me comes a titan. we take off and he gets out anout a half a car and keeps pullin till about 120. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yea right. never been taken by a titan and I NEVER WILL BE. ANY TITAN OWNERS BRING IT. I WILL RAPE YOU!
right on!! but reachin 115-120 on a busy in-state does concern ya after a few minutes. almost pictured myself wiping out, or worse, hitting someone else. gets scary! :eek:

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Good kill! Where in Florida are you located at?

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
palm coast. but he put up a good fight. he wasn't a puss by no means. i really thought i was gunna get smoked a few times. i have my superchips set for pertune. i assumed i would instantly blow him away. or did i seem like a wuss after backing down the third time? are the titans quicker than the tundra's?

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
haha, I never thought anyone else ever gave the pat on the dash, "Good Girl" Lol

nice kill!!

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gc714 said:
haha, I never thought anyone else ever gave the pat on the dash, "Good Girl" Lol

nice kill!!
thanx. hey, i give my daughter a "BIG HUG", and a pat on the head for trying her best. why not the hemi? it waxed the tundra!

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
Ya gotta love that! I do the same thing... ya gotta show the HEMI that ya love her! I also always give mine a nice lil "OORAH!" and a lil "Semper Fi" now and then too. :rck:

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Made-In-TX said:
Ya gotta love that! I do the same thing... ya gotta show the HEMI that ya love her! I also always give mine a nice lil "OORAH!" and a lil "Semper Fi" now and then too. :rck:
sure sounds corny, but it worked for me!

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
VengefulHemi said:
sure sounds corny, but it worked for me!

It's a Marine Corps thing... You wouldn't understand.

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Made-In-TX said:
It's a Marine Corps thing... You wouldn't understand.
not what you said, i was talking about pattin the dash of the hemi sounding corny.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
I live in Daytona Beach so i know exactly where your talking about... good kill man, i heard those new tundras put up some major power, but even still they are no match for the titan, and the titan is bearly (if you would call it one) a match for the hemi... i cant say from personal experience, b/c i have never even RIDIN in a HEMI b/c im afraid i would trade my truck in the same day... but regardless of what everyone says, i like my 287ci and i think its mighty peppy, of course no match for the hemi, but compared to my 95 jeep v6 4x4 its a MONSTER :rck:

-David

·
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i really got to work on my wot skills. for some reason, my hemi didnt seem to have the umphhhhh that they are known to have. thats why i think it was me. but catch me at a light, and i'm like a bullet. i believe i'm good right off the punch. but i would never think that i cant be beat. so, because my baby done good today, she's gunna get a nice bath tomarrow.

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
VengefulHemi said:
not what you said, i was talking about pattin the dash of the hemi sounding corny.
Ahhh... 10-4 haha, the thing is that we all have done it at one point or another. LOL!

:gr_patrio

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.