DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemi Goes 12.17 @ 110.26MPH!!!!!!

1K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  Beast2 
#1 ·
Thats right. My buddy went to the track last night and ran a 12.17 @ 110.26mph in his rc/sb hemi truck. He has a 2 stage nitrous kit and was spraying 2 100 shots. And here is the best part...He ran a 1.70 60' time!!! Damn I want my nitrous back...haha

Here is what his slip looked like...

r/t .276
60' 1.708
330' 4.989
1/8 ET 7.743
1/8 MPH 88.91
1000' 10.132
1/4 ET 12.171
1/4 MPH 110.26

#2 ·
With cooler weather he will hit 11's. Nice

#3 ·
He could have hit 11's last night if he wanted to. He is getting a forged 370 stroker motor put in next month and will be spraying 2 150 shots...can you say MID 11's!!! He cant jet too high right now because he has to return this block as a core for the forged motor.

#4 ·
That's awesome!! I'm just about done with my truck next is, proper drop, ASP converter, battery in the bed, 268 cam...then enjoy!! Then I'll start looking for another old Mopar to hop up. I've had three 70' Road Runners and a 67' GTX, but DAMN have they gotten expensive!!! I'm looking for a 68'-70' Charger, 66'-67' Satellite, or maybe a 66'-67' Coronet which can still be had relatively cheap...love to have a 69' Road Runner the most but too expensive...

#5 ·
that was Brad's truck right????

TJ

#7 ·
man.... he has bigger ballz than I got.... it is amazing that these motors will handle all that noz.....

TJ

#12 ·
pics of his truck?

#14 ·
gosh on the first pic those front tires look so small how do you stand that

#16 ·
DAAAAAAMMMNNNNN BRO! Thats sick dude! :rck: Can't wait to see what he does after the new engine gets put in!

KB

#18 ·
why doesnt he just go to forced air... can you say 11s

#20 ·
crisbruyere said:
why doesnt he just go to forced air... can you say 11s
His truck will go 11's as it sits right now, but he has his smaller jets in as not to damage this motor before the forged 370 stroker goes in next month. He has to trade his current motor off in part fot the new motor. He told me that he will spray 2 150 shots with the new motor, so it should easily go mid 11's. And he is absolutely ni love with nitrous...I dont think anyone could make him change his mind about it.

#25 ·
HEMI450HP said:
His truck will go 11's as it sits right now, but he has his smaller jets in as not to damage this motor before the forged 370 stroker goes in next month. He has to trade his current motor off in part fot the new motor. He told me that he will spray 2 150 shots with the new motor, so it should easily go mid 11's. And he is absolutely ni love with nitrous...I dont think anyone could make him change his mind about it.
too much Fast and the Furious and Need for Speed 2 :crazy:

btw this is off topic but on spike they showed the matco tools funny car and they said it's engine is based off a 426 hemi. this funny car is the one that i think holds on of the funny car speed records? MOPAR BABY :rck:

#26 ·
crisbruyere said:
too much Fast and the Furious and Need for Speed 2 :crazy:

btw this is off topic but on spike they showed the matco tools funny car and they said it's engine is based off a 426 hemi. this funny car is the one that i think holds on of the funny car speed records? MOPAR BABY :rck:
I saw that! Did you see the fuel pump that pumps like 90 gallons a minute??? You know you are making serious power when you can drain a 55 gallon drum in 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.