DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2000 Dakota with a 2007 Hemi 5.7 and 545RFE. I can't get it to pass emissions testing locally since she doesn't have any cats. I don't have the time to swap computers, install 2007 cats, etc...

This is a great truck if you don't have emissions testing in your neck of the woods. Better yet this would be an awesome donor for your Hemi hot rod project. Auction starts at $500 no reserve on ebay, search: "5.7L HEMI Engine w/ 545RFE Transmission, Harness, ECU, & FREE Dakota R/T!!"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drove it down from Idaho (3 hours) and it did well. I've also been driving it to work and it seems happy. Operating temps are consistent at about 200 when it heats up. The tires barely pass inspection which could be kind of scary in the snow. I would get a set of chains to be safe or maybe new tires. The stock size is a weird 255/55/17 but 255/65/17 would fit along with some fat 275/55/17s. At 75 MPH the RPM are at about 2300.
It's starting to get bids on ebay, did you find the auction?

I'll attach more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just remember seeing a blue Hemi Dakota in like Bozeman. It was the first time I saw a Hemi Dakota and I fell in love.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Watch that auction if you are interested, it's at $1,500 now. I hope to sell it for more than that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.