DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from the dyno i broke 500hp at the wheels and over 600tq this was with the stock muffler still on ......they would not let anybody work on their vehicles in the parking lot so i could not pull the stock muffler off........i was also running lean and only did one run a/f at 4500 was 13.2 to 1 at 5300 it was 12.4 to 1.......i wish i have a bigger fuel jet to put in it so i could make another dyno run i think it would of made a little more power

500+hp and 600+tq was the actual numbers put down at the wheels

can somebody help me out the dyno shop email me the dyno runs and i dont know how to put them up i can send you the file......the run was on a dyno jet dyno

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slammed1 said:
You gonna post these numbers over on the Lightning site and SRT-10 forums as well.......Ive already seen it on a few other boards??? Nice numbers!!!

i would like to post it at the nloc site but the boys there dont like me :thatfunny and wont let me post anymore a bunch of crybabies at that site :thatfunny

·
Hotty Toddy Gosh Almighty
5,101 Posts
Those numbers are out of control. How the heck are you doing that with no boost? A lot of spray? I know you've talked about some 'tricks', but dang, those tricks must be on 'roids man. Thats ridiculous.

·
SRT-10, Regular Cab
2,149 Posts
Wow, Nice #'s man. Tell me whats holden that motor togeather?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JamesJ2525 said:
Those numbers are out of control. How the heck are you doing that with no boost? A lot of spray? I know you've talked about some 'tricks', but dang, those tricks must be on 'roids man. Thats ridiculous.

it's called nitrous express set-up a 175hp shot.....the best kit money can buy $589 bucks

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
milo55 said:
Wow, Nice #'s man. Tell me whats holden that motor togeather?
well the motor is still bone stock never been opened.....mopar makes a great 5.7 motor

·
Hotty Toddy Gosh Almighty
5,101 Posts
h777 said:
it's called nitrous express set-up a 175hp shot.....the best kit money can buy $589 bucks
Heck yeah, thats awesome. I have no need for such a setup in my truck, buts its cool none the less. Whats even better is that you seem to running this setup reliably on stock internals. Nice job.

·
Registered
45 Posts
well i'll give you thats a beautiful truck and some awe inspiring numbers for the throngs here, but who in the right mind is going to buy that from you if in the eventually you get to selling it? or the motor goes first...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thekingofpain said:
It looks good on the dyno---what happens when you actually drive it like that, does it try to spit parts out the back?
i have run 25 bottles of nitrous with my truck and never had a problem

·
You Seen it Here 1st.
394 Posts
got any pics. of the truck??

·
Registered
288 Posts
Damn man, that is pretty sweet! I can only imagine what that feels like in a big ass truck like ours. Great job!

Here is an assist on the graph:

·
Registered
400 Posts
now take it to the track, and see what it runs in the 1/4 with a 175hp shot...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wesshipman said:
now take it to the track, and see what it runs in the 1/4 with a 175hp shot...

i was going to go last weekend but it got rained out and this weekend the track is closed because of easter ....last time out i ran 12.44 at 108.34mph with a 125hp shot and had traction problems.....now i have traction bars drag shocks and a few more mods i should crush my old 12.44 time

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.