DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am Thinking Of Putting The Hemi Side Badges On My Seatbacks. Will They Stick? Any Suggestions Ot Pictures Would Be Great!

·
Registered
290 Posts
hemi badges on the seats

i put these on my seats.so far they stayed stuck.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I used the same ones as Slappy. Each time I take my kid to guitar practice I lay my seat flat and relax. Mine are holding on just fine.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
So if your in an accident you will have a permanent tattoo of an inverse HEMI badge on the back of your head. Flippin' Sweet!!! :rck:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I saw a Ram at Heatwave with the Hemi emblems in the seat... I didn't think it looked too good. Wait another week or so and I'll check to see if I got a pic of it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I wonder if you can just take the head rest off and take it to an embroider and have them take care of it? Now that would be trick.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Search the forums for "HRE" by Bubba_Hemi and you'll see a hemi embroidered headrest.

·
Registered
290 Posts
hemi badges

i got the stick on ones a couple of months ago off of ebay.they also have a co. on ebay that will put it permanently on the head rest,you just gotta send them the headrest. sweet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks To All... Have Put The 05 Hemi Logo For The Exterior On The Seatbacks And Embroidered The R/t Into The Headrests, Thanks To All

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.