DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been thinking alittle and was wondering what people would think if i took off the hemi badges?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Do it..I think it will look good. I did it to mine :)

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...go naked...

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Took mine off a long time ago.

KB

·
Got 2 Hemis
5,042 Posts
Thinking of getting Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares. My new wheels push the tires outside the fender line. Too much road spray on the fenders now. Apparently they'll interfere with the Hemi badges. Trying to work up the nerve to try removing the badges and putting some elsewhere, maybe where they are on the newer trucks. Time will tell... I may just deal with the spray.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i want to take them off but like said before ppl will think i dont have a hemi. i know its the first things i look for on other rams on the road.

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts
take em off. then get the new HEMI badge. The black one. Stick it on somewhere u think it'll look good. I've seen them on both sides of a cowl hood. That looks pretty sweet. There are tons of videos on youtube to debadge. It really is a piece of cake. Just buy the fishing line, the 3m eraser wheel, and wax and you'll have a new truck in an hour. Use an electric drill, not a battery one.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
mezei said:
ive been thinking alittle and was wondering what people would think if i took off the hemi badges?
OFF

You don't need a badge to tell you what engine you have

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
mezei said:
i want to take them off but like said before ppl will think i dont have a hemi. i know its the first things i look for on other rams on the road.
Honestly...who cares? lol I'm not saying it to be a dick...but I mean it's just a badge. I don't check out people's kicks and look for a Nike swoosh or anything. Plus it's fun to make them wonder sometimes. :D :drivingz:

KB

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
i like em off....more peopl on th road tend to challenge me this way.... then they know without seein the badges...

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
It doesn't really matter either way. I debadge everything except the HEMI badge. I proud of it and ever since I can remember I've wanted a HEMI motor. Wear it loud and wear it proud!

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...there wer a lot of us that did it that way...then once I debadged totally... my buds liked how clean that looked that they did the same.... I keep my Hemi badges in my console...I hold it up to my window whenever I get challenges.. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.