DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bored and i saw they had a list for all the lowering companys that make compents for the 3rd gen so im putting this list for all of us who felt left out.. there lot more out there if you have any more feel free to add them... :)

Suspenion companys
Full Throttle
ProComp
Rancho
Super Lifts
Skyjacker
Fabtech
Kelderman(2500/3500)
Chassis Tech
Crawl Tech(Dont have 3rd gen yet)
CTS
Tuff Country

Wheel Companys
Weld Racing
American Racing
Center Line
Pro Comp
Mickey Thompson

Tire Companys
Parnelli Jones
Interco Tires(Super Swampers)
Pro Comp Tires
Mickey Thompson
BF Goodrich
Nitto
Toyo
GoodYear

Warehouses
Suspension Connection
4Wheel Parts
NTW
Truck Performance

·
~3 tOns oF fUn~
836 Posts
Ultra Wheels

I have the Platinum Hot Schott 18x9s with Toyo Open Country A/T 325/60R18s(for summer).

Attachments

·
~3 tOns oF fUn~
836 Posts
Stylin' Concepts has an excellent selection of truck accessories at pretty good prices and fast shipping.

·
Hotty Toddy Gosh Almighty
5,101 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heres another site for those who want to go big, 10" and higher, the kit for the rams is still being worked on... but here you go :rck:
Twisted Suspension

·
Registered
23 Posts
Kore

KORE Suspension. I have been looking at this for a leveling kit to put on my CTD when it gets in next week. Their website is koreperformance.com. Just another one that can be thrown in the mix

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts

·
"I'll go all in."
626 Posts
Renegade said:
Add KORE PERFORMANCE under suspensions
If you have not heard of these guys you need to check it out on their website . This is probably the best suspension system ever made for ram 4x4's

:stupid:

KORE is by far the best system for the 2500/3500s for actual prerunner type four wheelin... won't give you the highest truck... but it'll last long then the other systems in offroad use. :rck:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Got two to add,

Under warehouse add JACKIT.COM and

Under tire add KUMHO, Im very happy with their new MT

·
~3 tOns oF fUn~
836 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.