DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm going to be a senior this next year I will be taking senior pics this summer. I have never hand waxed a car before I need help.

-What do I buy to detail it
-What kind of Cloths etc
-How do you get that icky gunky looking stuff off inbetween the front and back window, (the black trim)
-Where do I buy this stuff
-How do you apply it
-Do you do it in a garage? Section by section
-Should I not wax a car for the first time on my SRT-4 and do it on my moms crappy minivan or is it fool proof?
-What towels are best for the interior, I usually use old junkers I got but they leave lint, any ideas there.

Thanks for all the help, sorry for all the questions, I just don't wanna screw up and regret it later.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Your name is registered for the Adam's June give-a-way, so if the stars are aligned right for you, you may not need to "Buy" anything!

Mopar Fan is correct, watch the free videos on the Adam's homepage just about all of your detailing questions should be answered. If you have any specific questions, there are many knowledgeable detailers right here on this Forum! Detailing is like painting, the prep work (clay bar & polish) will make your finished product a real eye grabber!

Congrats on becoming a Senior! I'm getting close myself!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.