DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a regular cab '75 Powerwagon and i really need some bass.. heres my setup currently..

Alpine 50-Watt X 4 XM™ Radio-Ready In-Dash CD Player

i have Boston Acoustics 6x9 3-way speakers in each door.. cant find a link to the specs on them though...

Alpine V-Power Series 360W Bridgeable 4-Channel MOSFET Amplifier

I really want some bass, in fact, i am buying a new gas tank to put under the bed instead of behind my seat.. and i was told by the person who i bought my amp that it had enough power to power two subs.. but, i've been told by raj that it doesnt.. and i have about 500-600 to put on a new amp, and a 12" sub, 15" sub.. or two 12" subs.. im not sure exactly what i should do, but here is what he suggested..

Phoenix Gold Xenon X600.1 Subwoofer Mono Amp

Phoenix Gold Xenon X12D4 Subwoofer

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Diamond Audio D6 1000.1 amp and Diamond Audio D6 12 D2

Or Diamond Audio D3 600.1 amp and the same sub

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
whats the difference.. just personal preference or what? the setup i was told to get above was gonna cost about 480.. but i think i can get it way down with cardomain's price garantuee :)

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually went the next step up on that amp.. and i can get everything for around 420.. but now i need to get a sub box.. i have a regular cab 75' dodge 1/2 pickup.. i dont know how big i need to get the sub box or anything.. so could someone help me out! i want to get 2, but i've been told that 2 of them would not have enough air space.. and if i were to get 2, would i need an even more powerful amp?

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got the 900 dollars worth of an amp and sub down to 400.. and im probably gonna buy that once i get a gas tank.. i was wondering if anyone was willing to buy my current alpine deck, alpine amp, and boston acoustics speakers.. im thinking of replacing my whole setup with pheonix gold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.