DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I cant seem to find anywhere to buy the silver exterior trims around the back and front bumbers etc. I am not sure if I am naming it right.
Here is a pic

If you look at the back of the Magnum, see that silver trim on the bumber. Where can I get that for the rear and front bumbers?
Thanks guys.

· Registered
150 Posts
You could probably buy them from your dealer as they are installed on SRT8 Magnums. However, they probably don't have a part number for it yet since it is so new.

· Registered
288 Posts
whats that on the bottom of the back bumper on that mag pictured?is it painted black?

· 06MAGRT
43 Posts
I cant see what your talking about. I think its just a shadow. Has anyone installed aftermarket exhaust on their RT? Does it make a noticable difference or just sound better?

· Registered
23 Posts
I used 3/8" wheel moulding that I bought at Pep Boys. I bought a roll for about $13.00 and cut to length. I think it may be the same thing the guy on E-bay is selling for $20.00.

· Registered
365 Posts
Slappy....that's the new black facia under the bumper on the SRT8's.
SLAPPY said:
whats that on the bottom of the back bumper on that mag pictured?is it painted black?

· Registered
288 Posts
rear bumper

thanks but.hay pilfer8 i did the borla exhaust worked out great nice sound more torq(im not sure if i spelled it right)but it worked out good. it was one of the first mods i made.sweet!

· Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ordered my trims. Will have to update my pics when I put them on.
Anyone put port holes on their Mag yet. I think that would look cool too. Just wondering if they stay stuck on after a few car washes. Any experiences anyone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.