DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I need a little help picking which step to put on the 2009. I will be ordering them tomorrow so let me know what you think. First picture is of my truck. Second and third are the oem steps from Mopar. Both steps come in black so which ever one I go with they will be black (could not find pics of them in black though) and the wheels on the truck will be black along with the grille. So no chrome...

HELP!!!:dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
I don't know if you are sold on the mopar brand or not but I have a set of Iron Cross wheel to wheel nerf bars and they look bad a$$ in black

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Well your wait is over my friend. I just did a google search and they are out there for your vehicle. Has Google ever lied????? Here is a link to the Iron Cross catalog. Next you call Bob at Moesperformance tell him I sent you and give him the part# he gets you the best price and everyone is happy

www.ironcrossautomotive.com/installs/ICA2008catalog.pdf

Even if you don't like the Iron Cross brand just Google 2009 dodge ram 1500 nerf bars and a lot of choices will pop up. Either way support the sponsor and get it from Moes if you can

·
Registered
875 Posts
id go with the ones on the left. nice truck by the way

·
2009 Ram 1500 CC Laramie
600 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
first pic looks great

·
Registered
837 Posts
I would have to agree and say the one on the left

·
Registered
153 Posts
Agree - left side has my vote. In looking around with all the snow we've been getting in central Mass, I notice a fair amount of snow, slush and ice build up against truck unless there's a gap between step and truck big enough for all that stuff to fall through. Just my 2 cents. Will be buying ones similar to that shortly for my 09 that is due in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hopefully jvcougar will chime in on this thread. He has the best ones I've seen! They are black and really complement the truck.

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pic

Here is a pic of the truck with the steps. I put the painted grille on tonight and took off the emblems but it was to dark to take pics when I was done. I will post some new ones up tomorrow after I get home from work and snap a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Here is a pic of the truck with the steps. I put the painted grille on tonight and took off the emblems but it was to dark to take pics when I was done. I will post some new ones up tomorrow after I get home from work and snap a few.
Holy Crap!!! :bawl: It's beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
CANNOT wait to see the grill! Did you paint your chrome 20's?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.