DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what company makes the best Side Window Deflectors ...and what do you say is the best style ...either double sided tape or the kind that Installs inside the window channel ? any info would be most appreciated

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
I've had both styles by VentVisor. The in-channel style is my favorite. It's smoother, a cleaner look, and fits better than the exterior stick-on. And contrary to what I've heard, I haven't had a single problem with my power windows.

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your help

·
HEMI
2,771 Posts
I've got the in-channel ones by AVS. Gives a nice, clean look; haven't have any problems.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have the Wade in-channel ones and I like them. They are not as flimsy as some others and the fit in the window channel great. Personally I feel in-channel is the only way to go no matter what brand you decide on.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Auto Vent Shades In-channels

·
Master Baiter
661 Posts
I've got the Auto Vent Shade stick-on ones, and like them. However, I am eventually going to get the in channel ones just for a cleaner look.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
I have a set of 2 EGR inchannels in my closet that i would like to sell, work fine, nothing wrong with them, just desided i didtn want them.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
don't know the brand, but I have the in-channel ones. Do not like the stick on ones. Have had no problems with my in-channel ones so far.

·
ACE
571 Posts
05ramtough i'm interested in the visor's how much shipped to zip 01960. tom

·
Gubby's Stomper Truck
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anybody have weathertech Side Window Deflectors and if so do you recommend them ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.