DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just recently got a couple of mods that i need to install.first-a onepiece headlamp smoked, and i have removed the stock lamps but i am having the worst time getting the new (one piece ) headlamp in any help would be really helpful please, pics also would be great. 2nd mod- is a blue flamed gauge cluster overlay, i am hoping to get as much help as i can on this install, if there is anyone that has done this please help. lol i would really appretiate any advise4 at all ,pics , suggestions. thanks yall!!!!! USCITZN

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
Is it the one piece (Headlight and turn signal ) Saw those on e-bay and thought?? What happens to those 2 torx screws that screw the turn signal to the head light base? Duh. But anyway back to your question, the headlight should have 4 ears ( 3 with bolt holes and 1 with a post to act as a guide). May be easier to fasten without the rubber side on it! I only have a pic of the 2 piece but may help. Hopefully the 1-Piece made enough room to ge your tools in between the bumper and the lower part of the turn signal!

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Installing the cluster overlay is easy.Pop off the front of your dash, just pry it straight out ,it helps to put your truck in first gear so you don't scratch the clear cluster cover with the metal clips, and removing that front plate will give you access to the screws that hold the cluster in, once you get those screws out you can pull the cover and put in your overlay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.