DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I got myself some brand new height and dampening adjustable Coilovers today. I got access to a lift and all tools needed to do the work. It looks farely easy to do. My question is does anyone have a 'How To'. It came with instructions, but I guess what I really wanna know is what and where to use a torque wrench and how much. And maybe a better understanding on the height adjustment. In other words I need it broken down Barney Style so I don't miss a thing. Some friends are gonna help me slap them in. Would appreciate any help.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Install is fairly straight forward. I installed a set of IPP 36-way dampening coilovers on my car at the beginning of summer. The following link may answer some questions that you might have.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46989

Feel free to ask me anything directly if you get stuck along the way.

Good Luck

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I really appreciate it.
I decided since I can rent a lift for 4 bucks an hour I was gonna tackle it head on. Well, I got it done on Saturday morning...ofcourse it took me a while since it was just me. But it was easy as any other thing I've done. The fronts were easy as hell, but the back took a little longer. Now the car sits just about where I want it and drives great(Still needs an allignment though). All my other SRT buddies have been telling me it looks great and really like it. I guess theyre ordering some too.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it just sucked doing the back all by myslelf. But hey! If an idiot like me can do it, I'm sure it'll be a brease for anyone else. I'll try to post some pics later.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I payed $1200 for the Tein SS Coilovers but it was totally worth it. Yeah, put up some pics next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.